Alerts are a Markdown extension displayed with distinctive colors and icons to indicate the significance of the content. Five different types of alerts are supported:
- Note: Useful information that users should know, even when skimming content.
- Tip: Helpful advice for doing things better or more easily.
- Important: Key information users need to know to achieve their goal.
- Warning: Urgent info that needs immediate user attention to avoid problems.
- Caution: Advises about risks or negative outcomes of certain actions.
Learn more about how to use them within your Markdown content in the documentation.