GitHub Enterprise Server 3.6 is now generally available. With a host of improvements for developers, security and administration teams, this update makes developing secure software easier for everyone.
It brings more than 60 new features, including:
- GitHub Discussions: a dedicated home for developing ideas
- Repository cache (#462): serve global CI farms with dedicated servers, without slowing down developers
- Audit log streaming (#344): push all your GitHub audit events to your preferred log collection endpoint
- Pull Request file tree view (#457): navigate pull requests more quickly with the file tree
- Server Statistics (#527): unlock the power of shared insights with Server Statistics
To learn more about GitHub Enterprise Server 3.6, read the release notes, and download it now.