Following our last update, we have a number of exciting updates and improvements being released today for the new projects experience.
🔗 Stay in sync with linked pull requests
One of the top requested features, you can now easily see what work is in progress with our latest field type
linked pull requests for both the table and board layouts.
- Open the new field menu or the command palette to add the field
linked pull requeststo any of your existing views.
- On the table this will display as a new column.
- Or on the board this will display embedded in the card.
- Learn more about linking issues and pull requests.
📝 Shape your draft issues
We have added multiple improvements for draft issues, you can now:
- Add assignees ✨.
- Include a markdown body.
- View and edit the content in our new side-panel.
Then easily convert your draft to an issue in your chosen repository when you are ready.
🐇 Access your projects through your repository
To bring your projects closer to your code, you can now curate a list of projects useful to your team under the projects tab in any repository. Projects are still created and owned by the organization or user but are now much faster to access.
- Open the projects tab in a repository.
- Hit the
add projectsbutton to search for a project under the same organization or user account as the repository.
✨ Bug fixes & improvements
Other changes include:
Group byis now enabled for both assignees and repositories ✨.
- Iterations have a new filter option to always return the
- Bug fix – for certain Japanese characters in the omnibar.
- The current iteration now includes the
currentlabel when in group by.
- Date ranges for iterations are included in the board layout.
- Bug fix – sort by assignee will now be in alphabetical order, regardless of case.