The GitHub public roadmap is a new public repository hosted on GitHub, designed to give you and your team the information you need to plan ahead. You can learn about many of the things we’re planning over the coming year by browsing issues located on the project board within the repository. Each roadmap item talks about what we’re planning, why it’s important, and a bit about how we expect it to work. Interested in a particular product area or beta previews? You can filter issues using one or more labels to find just what you’re looking for.
For customers of GitHub Advanced Security running LGTM Enterprise, we have released LGTM Enterprise v1.24.1. This release includes a number of bug fixes including:
- Fixed private repository support for GitHub App integrations
- Fixed an issue with SSL certificates not being applied on certain Nginx versions
- Fixed an issue where CentOS systems required manual installation of Python dependencies
- Updated memory limitations on attribution and issue-tracker-sync jobs to follow the LGTM_RAM variable instead of being hard coded
- Fixed an issue where some failed jobs were not retried correctly