GitHub for mobile 1.2 adds more details to diffs, renders markdown files, and lets you mark files as viewed as you’re reviewing them.
The top features include:
- Improved pull request review experience, with support for marking files as viewed, collapsing files, deleted files, and more
- Markdown, image, and PDF files now render if you click on them while browsing code
- Typing new comments is now smoother than ever, with no jumping or flickering
- Labels, user statuses, and commit messages that used emoji shortcodes now properly render emojis
- Organization badges on user profiles link to the mentioned organization
- You can view multiple author avatars for commits on pull request timelines
- New fork badge on repository profile that links to the parent repository
- New “Metaphorical Technology” custom app icon!
- New support for iPad pointer effects
- Fixed an iPad bug where keyboard dismisses while typing a review
- Fixed voice-over bugs in the inbox filter view