GitHub CLI, now in beta, is a command line tool that enables you to work more seamlessly with your GitHub repositories right from your command line.
- Create pull requests fully within your terminal or preview them on the web before submitting
- Filter lists of a repository’s pull requests and issues to give you the information you need
- View a snapshot of a repository’s pull requests and issues that are most relevant to you
- Easily checkout pull request branches locally with one command
- Quickly view issues and pull requests in the browser