Thanks to everyone who joined us in London for Satellite last week. Now, we’re heading to Tokyo to meet more developers and business leaders at Constellation on June 6. If you have a ticket for the full day of sessions and panel discussions at Tabloid, here’s a peek at what your day will look like.
- Start the day with a keynote from GitHub’s Chief Business Officer, Julio Avalos
- Discuss “Civic tech: the cathedral, the bazaar, and open government” with Code for Japan’s Hal Seki in our Grow Session Track
- Hear from Fujitsu Laboratories’ Chiseki Sagawa on “Digital innovation support” in our Grow Session Track
- Explore “The path to GitHub Enterprise success” with Junko Suzuki of GitHub in our Build Session Track
- Close the day with a keynote from Himi Sato of Women Who Code Tokyo and a cocktail hour
Constellation tickets sold out on the first day tickets were on sale, but you can still join us for a community meetup in Tokyo if you didn’t get one. We’ll be at Super Deluxe on the evening of June 5 for a performance by video artist Keijiro Takahashi and a round of lightning talks from developers representing XTREME DESIGN, KDDI, and more. Come meet open source developers and the GitHub Team over snacks and drinks. If you’re registered for Constellation, you can also pick up your conference badge early and beat the crowds if you stop by the Constellation Meetup.