For Good First Issue is a curated list of open source projects that are also digital public goods and need the help of developers.
Société Générale and GitHub are hosting a meetup on November 12th in Société Générale’s headquarters at Paris, La Défense. If you are in Paris, we’d love for you to join us!
Learn how over the past two years, Société Générale, the sixth largest bank in Europe, used GitHub Enterprise to better collaborate by connecting business to builders. We’ll also have speakers from Delicious Insights and GitHub to round out the evening.
- Introduction by Amir Jaballah from Société Générale
- Developers success story with GitHub by Romain Linsolas from Société Générale
- Collaboration best practices with Git and GitHub by Christophe Portneneuve from Delicious Insights
- Connecting Business to Builders, The new Kingmakers by Paul St John from GitHub
- Date : November 12th, from 19:00 to 22:00
- Location: Tour Société Générale, Cours Valmy – La Défense, Paris
- Register here
- This event is open to anyone, but space is limited so please be sure to RSVP soon