We thought you’d like a preview of what we have in store for CodeConf 2015 in June before discounted ticket sales end on May 25th. We’re beyond excited to be welcoming speakers from all over the globe and from companies and organizations of all sizes, who work on every facet of open source technology and represent many different parts of the community. Here’s a sneak peak at some of the excellent speakers who will be presenting at CodeConf this year:
- Eric Levine of Airbnb
- Casey Rosenthal of Netflix
- Christine Abernathy of Facebook
- Corinne Warnshuis of Girl Develop It
This is just a sampling of the amazing line-up. Check out the full preview over at the CodeConf site.
But wait there’s more!
- Reserve a spot in one of our hands-on workshops led by expert trainers. Space is limited, so register early.
- Join us the evening before the conference to enjoy the company of the Nashville open source community and grab your badge early. You won’t want to miss the food from legendary Hattie B’s.
- Register for a discounted room at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. Shuttles will depart at convenient intervals so you can easily get to and from the conference. By booking a room at the Opryland instead of a downtown hotel, you save about $100.
- There are still a few sponsorship opportunities left, including our scholarship program. Check out the prospectus and drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find more details about everything we have in store for you on the new codeconf.com.
Lastly, we’d like to thank everyone who took the time to send us their ideas. We were overwhelmed by the quality and creativity of the 300+ proposals submitted. You are the heart of CodeConf.
Ticket prices go up to $399 on May 25th and we can’t wait to see you in Nashville, so what are you waiting for?