@nakajima and I will be in the Pacific Northwest this weekend, and we’re shooting for the ever-elusive back-to-back-to-back drinkup.
GitHub will be buying your favorite alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks for what should be a gorgeous, sunny weekend in the area, so come on out and meet your local programmers, designers, and techies in your community!
- When: Tomorrow night, Saturday, May 4, at 8pm.
- Where: Steamworks – 375 Water St.
- We have the “Uber Lounge” room reserved for us, so look for us there!
- When: Sunday, May 5, at 8pm.
- Where: Linda’s Tavern – 707 E Pine St.
- We’ll likely be in the patio area.