Private profiles (now generally available) enables users to turn their GitHub profile "private", which gives users control over features that share user data across the GitHub platform. When a profile
is private, the following content is hidden from the profile page:
- Achievements and highlights
- Activity overview and activity feed
- Contribution graph
- Follower and following counts
- Follow and Sponsor buttons
- Organization memberships
- Stars, projects, packages, and sponsoring tabs
To enable this setting, visit https://github.com/settings/profile.
Learn more about private profiles. As we continue to release new privacy control features, please share your feedback.