The Repository Actions Runners List is now generally available. With the Repository Actions Runnners List you can view all available runners right within the Actions tab, without needing access to repository or organization settings.
Benefits of using the Repository Actions Runners List:
- Visibility into all GitHub Actions runners: Users with
repo:writeaccess can now view which runner options are available for use within a repository, without needing to contact a Repo admin or an Organization owner to find runner label names.
- Faster access to runner labels: Conveniently view and copy labels for all runners, making it straightforward to identify the type of runner you need and use it in a workflow.
To access the Repository Actions Runners List:
- Navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Click the "Actions" tab under your repository name.
- Under the "Management" section in the left sidebar, click on "Runners".
- Explore available runners within a repository and copy runner labels to use them in YAML workflow files.
Note: Enterprise and Organization owners can also create new runners from this page from the "New runner" button.
This feature is available to users with:
- Free and Pro Personal Accounts
- Organizations on a Free Plan
- Organizations on a Team Plan
- Enterprises on a GitHub Enterprise Cloud plan (including Enterprise Managed Users)
Note: This feature is not available to users in Organizations on the GitHub Enterprise Server or Legacy plans.
If you have any feedback to help improve this experience, be sure to post it on our GitHub Community Discussion.