Today's changelog introduces a new global page to find all of your projects!
You will now find all of your relevant and commonly used projects in a single place at github.com/projects. This page is found from the global navigation menu under
Projects and can be used to find projects you've recently viewed or created, regardless of the organization or where they live. No more searching across organizations and tabs for the project you are looking for!
- Improved the table column
...menu and configuration options
Field sumconfigurations when copying a project or using a project template
- Fixed a bug where uploaded files were not rendering in the project README or draft items
- Fixed a bug where items could not be added to an empty roadmap view with a
- Fixed a bug where invalid chart configurations prevented copying a project or using a project template
- Fixed a bug where setting a project as a template gave an error message
Questions or suggestions? Join the conversation in the community discussion.