Today's Changelog brings you board column limits, an improved item menu to move your board items and updates to Issue hierarchy powered by tasklists!
You can now set column limits on the board layout to help you limit your work in progress as well as promote focus on the items that really matter. Column limits are based off of the number of items in a column, and are unique to each board view.
To configure a limit, set the value from the column's
... menu. If you exceed the limit, the value will be highlighted in red.
As always, we'd love to hear from you! Let us know your feedback in our community discussion.
Following our support for bulk updates and keyboard shortcuts, we've made it even easier to move the items on your boards. Select the item
... menu to move an item to the top or bottom of a column, or to a different column altogether.
You may have noticed a new button has appeared on issues and the projects side-panel! You can now easily add tasklists to your issues without ever having to enter your issue's Markdown.
Items can be dragged into collapsed groups in the table layout. Items can also be dragged and dropped across groups when sorting is enabled.
You can now download a view by selecting the view menu and clicking
Historical charts will no longer support
group by values. We will be phasing historical charts out over the next couple of months and no new accounts will be added to the existing support.
- Fixed a permissions bug when reordering fields within a group
- Single select edit option modal updates preview label text
- Updated icon color of
Make a copyicon
- Fixed visual bug on
- Can now delete a project if there is an emoji in the name
- Issue title created using the
Add itembar now populates in the issue create modal
- Added keyboard shortcuts for metadata edits (improvements to this coming soon!)
- Tasklists now throw an error (instead of silently failing) when formatting is incorrect
- Fixed a bug where tasklist name changes were not being persisted
- Fixed a regression where tasklists did not show the preview title when adding issues
- Fixed a regression in the tasklist omnibar which broke the autocomplete functionality
- Fixed a bug preventing users from selecting multiple rows in the table
- Fixed a bug where users couldn't copy