Today’s changelog brings you the addition of colors and descriptions for single-select fields, as well as improvements to both roadmaps and tasklists!
🎨 Single-select field colors and descriptions
Make it easier for your team to scan projects and take action by adding color and descriptions to single select fields. To update a field, go to settings and select the pencil icon next to the custom single-select field you want to update.
🗺 Roadmaps improvements
If plans change and you need to make adjustments to your roadmap, you can now resize and move items between iterations. Drag and drop your items to quickly make your changes when using an
iteration as a
Date field on your roadmap.
You are also now able to resize the table in a roadmap view to create the space you need, similar to resizing a column in a table view.
✅ Tasklists improvements
Tasklists are currently in private beta but we’re letting folks in as fast as we can. If you haven’t already, be sure to join the waitlist!
We’ve recently shipped the below improvements, so let us know what you think.
– Navigate via the side-panel when grouped by
– Open and navigate in the side-panel by clicking the
Tracks completion pill
– Automatically update your filter by clicking on the “Tracked by” text in the
Tracked by field in board layout
✨ Bug fixes and improvements
copyProjectV2 in the GraphQL API to copy a project
- Manually reorder items on a sorted table view
- Edit single-select fields directly from a board column with the new
Edit details menu option
- Auto-save single-select field changes in project settings
See how to use GitHub for project planning with GitHub Issues, check out what’s on the roadmap, and learn more in the docs.