This marks 1️⃣ year since our initial private beta announcement! 🎉
Today's Changelog brings you the ability to bulk add items to projects and GraphQL API improvements!
To make it even easier to add your issues and pull requests to a project, we have now added a new way to bulk add issues to your projects.
- Hit the
+button by the omnibar.
Add item from repository.
- Pick your repository and get adding.
The projects GraphQL API is now generally available 🎉. With this update, we are announcing:
What are the new changes?
We have added a new ProjectV2 object to our GraphQL API to programmatically access a project.
The fields of the project are now available as:
- ProjectV2Field for a text, number or date field.
- ProjectV2IterationField for an iteration field. The iteration details are available under the configuration object.
- ProjectV2SingleSelectField for a single select field. The details about the different options are available under the options object.
The items of the project are represented by the ProjectV2Item object. It contains a field
type to identify the item type –
Draft Issue or
Redacted. The values of the item are available under the
We are also adding the following mutations for updating a project:
Based on feedback that more granular scopes would be useful, we have introduced new OAuth scopes specifically for this update:
read:projectscope provides query access to
projectscope provides query access to
ProjectV2objects and access to mutations.
Other changes include:
- Bug fix where @mentions didn't include all users when editing a comment.
- Ability to open the issues side-panel using the spacebar.
- Long project titles no longer truncate when there is room to display the full title.
- Bug fix to resolve a flash that occurs when creating or editing a project view title.