Paginating with cursors, using the new
after query parameters, can help assure data consistency and improve response times. To receive an initial cursor on your first request, include an empty "before" or "after" query string in your API call.
This marks 1️⃣ year since our initial private beta announcement! 🎉
Today's Changelog brings you the ability to bulk add items to projects and GraphQL API improvements!
To make it even easier to add your issues and pull requests to a project, we have now added a new way to bulk add issues to your projects.
- Hit the
+button by the omnibar.
Add item from repository.
- Pick your repository and get adding.
The projects GraphQL API is now generally available 🎉. With this update, we are announcing:
What are the new changes?
We have added a new ProjectV2 object to our GraphQL API to programmatically access a project.
The fields of the project are now available as:
- ProjectV2Field for a text, number or date field.
- ProjectV2IterationField for an iteration field. The iteration details are available under the configuration object.
- ProjectV2SingleSelectField for a single select field. The details about the different options are available under the options object.
The items of the project are represented by the ProjectV2Item object. It contains a field
type to identify the item type –
Draft Issue or
Redacted. The values of the item are available under the
We are also adding the following mutations for updating a project:
Based on feedback that more granular scopes would be useful, we have introduced new OAuth scopes specifically for this update:
read:projectscope provides query access to
projectscope provides query access to
ProjectV2objects and access to mutations.
Other changes include:
- Bug fix where @mentions didn't include all users when editing a comment.
- Ability to open the issues side-panel using the spacebar.
- Long project titles no longer truncate when there is room to display the full title.
- Bug fix to resolve a flash that occurs when creating or editing a project view title.