We are excited to announce that the newest version of GitHub Enterprise Server is now available. This update includes enhancements to make developing software even easier for everyone with a host of improvements for security, compliance and administration teams. You can find all changes in the release notes, but here are a few highlights from the release:
- Reusable workflows for GitHub Actions (#257)
- Dependabot security updates (#343)
- Ruby support for GitHub Advanced Security’s code scanning feature (#136)
Accompanying these new features are a collection of productivity enhancements for developers, including keyboard shortcuts, auto-generated release notes, and more.
- Organizations can now publish a README.md Read more.
- Right-to-left languages are now supported natively in Markdown files, issues, pull requests, discussions, and comments.
- Automatically generated release notes. Read more.
To learn more about all the new features in GitHub Enterprise Server 3.4, read the release notes or download it today. Are you using the latest GitHub Enterprise Server version? Use the Upgrade Assistant to find the upgrade path from your current version of GitHub Enterprise Server to your desired version.