We recently launched new and improved content for Codespaces. We heard from our beta testers that they wanted more task-focused documentation, more information on the benefits of Codespaces, and more specific examples on how to use it. We've restructured the content to make it easier for you to discover and added the following sections:
- A Codespaces landing page and Guides page.
- A quickstart guide for using Codespaces.
- Four new platform-specific tutorials for configuring your project with Node.js, Python, C#, and Java.
- A newly updated guide to help you understand dev containers and how they can be used to configure Codespaces.
- A variety of new content on secret management, source control, and permissions.