As part of GitHub Enterprise Server 3.6, enterprise customers will now be able to use GitHub Discussions.
You can now view and edit key information in issues and pull requests from within your project board.
Clicking on the title of an issue or pull request card opens a side panel on the right hand side of the screen. The following actions are supported within this side panel view:
- Adding and editing reactions
- Adding and removing labels
- Editing titles and descriptions
- Editing assignees
- Editing and requesting reviewers
- Editing projects the issue or pull request is in
Additionally, clicking the link at the bottom of the side panel view opens your issue or pull request in a new tab while your project board remains open.
Read the documentation for more information.