Applications are now open for summer internships at GitHub. Interns will spend nine weeks from June to August working out of our headquarters in San Francisco with teams in engineering, product, marketing, legal, design, and more.
Our interns are placed within existing teams, work on impactful projects, and gain experience with help from professional mentors. Learn more about the program by reading stories from the 2016 interns.
To qualify for the GitHub internship program you must be a student enrolled in a university, community college, associate, or graduate school program.
- Accounting Intern
- Application Engineering Intern
- Application Security Intern
- Campaign Marketing Intern – Back to school 2017
- Community and Safety Engineering Intern
- Customer Success Intern
- Developer Evangelist Intern – Campus Experts Summer
- Graphic Design for Instruction Intern
- Legal Profession Innovation Intern
- Open Source Economics Intern
- Policy Research Intern
- Privacy Intern
- Product Security Engineering Intern
- Rails Developer Intern – GitHub Classroom
- Social Impact Program Coordinator Intern