All GitHub Copilot for Individuals users now have access to GitHub Copilot Chat beta, bringing natural language-powered coding to every developer in all languages.
With the new billing manager role, you can invite individuals to manage the billing details of your organization without giving them access to code. The new role enables a user to:
- Upgrade or downgrade the organization’s plan.
- Update payment details like the credit card on file.
- View history of past transactions and download receipts.
- Receive receipts via email.
Billing managers won’t:
- Be able to create or access repositories in your organization.
- See private members of your organization.
- Be seen in the list of organization members.
Leave the payment details to your wonderful finance team, and get back to your code!
For more information on adding a billing manager to your organization, check out the help article.