With the new billing manager role, you can invite individuals to manage the billing details of your organization without giving them access to code. The new role enables a user to:
- Upgrade or downgrade the organization’s plan.
- Update payment details like the credit card on file.
- View history of past transactions and download receipts.
- Receive receipts via email.
Billing managers won’t:
- Be able to create or access repositories in your organization.
- See private members of your organization.
- Be seen in the list of organization members.
Leave the payment details to your wonderful finance team, and get back to your code!
For more information on adding a billing manager to your organization, check out the help article.