Get tickets to our global developer and customer event for 30% off during our Super-Early Bird special, only for a limited time.
We’re happy to announce a new Patchwork hack night at the beautiful ustwo studio in London.
Patchwork is a hands-on workshop for learning Git and GitHub. We’d love for you to join us. There will be snacks for fortified hackin’, lots to learn, and new friends to be made.
Forks you don’t eat with? Branches not made of wood?
Attendees will leave with a merged pull request, a square on your contributions graph, and confidence to get more involved in the exciting world of open source.
Are you ready to show the open source community what you’ve got? Myself, @muan, @andrew, @lildude, @shiftkey, @tobiasahlin, other GitHub staff and community mentors will be on hand to answer your questions.
No coding experience required!
- Want to learn Git and Github? RSVP as an attendee.
- Want to help guide future open source maintainers and contributors? RSVP as a mentor.
- For: Git and GitHub beginners.
- When? Wednesday, June 18th from 6:30-8:30pm.
- Where? ustwo’s studio at 62 Shoreditch High St, London E1 6JJ, United Kingdom.
- Bring: Make sure you bring your laptop with Git-it installed (we’ll help you if you get stuck).
Once registered, you’ll receive an email a few days before the event with a few more details on Git-it, so you can hit the ground running.