GitHub is coming to a city near you!
mojombo, schacon, and I will be driving from New York to Columbia, SC (for POSSCON), stopping at a few fine cities along the way.
- Thu, April 8th – Cambridge, MA: John Harvards, Harvard Square at 8:00p
- Sun, April 11th – New York City: 2a at 8:30pm
- Mon, April 12th – Philadelphia, PA: National Mechanics at 8:30pm
- Tues, April 13th – Washington, DC: The Brickskeller at 8:30pm
- Wed, April 14th – Richmond, VA: Rare Olde Times at 8:30pm
- Thu, April 15th – Charlotte, NC: Rira’s at 8:30pm
- Fri, April 16th – Columbia, SC: Liberty Tap Room at 8:30pm
- Sat and Sun, April 17th and 18th – Washington, DC: JSConf
If you’re in town, stop by and say hello! Look for the nerds in the “Fork You” t-shirts.
Update: Yes, I’ll be at JSConf and on the Pirate cruise – see you there!
Update 2: Yes, we’re also coming to Boston!