This week I’ve changed the graphs around quite a bit! The activity on the site just continues to increase, and surprisingly it didn’t take a hit because of RubyConf.
- factor, 774 commits: The Factor programming language
- digispeaker, 508 commits: From their site, ‘internet connected 100W stereo amplifier embedded in a pair of speakers’
- votereport, 185 commits: Kept track of election voting at http://twittervotereport.com
- poolparty, 179 commits: Second week in a row! Easily create scalable sites running on cloud computing. More here.
- typus, 133 commits: Super easy admin interface for your Rails site. Plenty of screenshots on the project’s wiki
As always, suggestions for improvements (and projects to cover!) are welcome. I’d love to break down the huge spikes in the activity or perhaps add an entirely new graph. I would also like to see some projects using other languages than Ruby next week.